1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

As I have said to you a few times, I think there is some...

1. 214 Posts.
    As I have said to you a few times, I think there is some manipulation in the market, but if you think the whole stock market is rigged and everything is manipulated then I strongly disagree.

A lot of famous investors have made consistent returns in the market (do you think Buffett is manipulating the market??), there are a lot of studies that illustrate certain factors work over long periods of time (value, quality), if you read a lot of financial history (which I have) markets have an uncanny knack of moving slightly before fundamentals change. If there was wide spread manipulation the above would be virtually impossible.

Don't get me wrong I certainly don't think markets are efficient. I think human psychology plays a major part. But neither of this means the market is massively rigged or manipulated as you are suggesting.

Also, manipulating stocks on a sustained basis is difficult, costly and it usually quite obvious (I've written previously on common ways it is done).

You seem to have made all these assumptions which are not based on fact and you then aggressively tell anyone who doesn't fit into your narrative (based on faulty assumptions) that they have no idea!!

Look at 1PG since it listed, I think it illustrates all the stages of a bubble and crash which are based on human psychology, much more so than manipulation as you continually suggest. See here - http://brazilianbubble.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/real-estate-bubble1.jpeg

Maybe you should retest some of your assumptions by focusing on facts rather than dismissing anyone who does not agree with you, particularly when you have been so wrong on this stock for quite some time now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.