IAS international all sports limited

Hi Summer,Chart for IAS looks kinda interesting. From about...

1. 77 Posts.
    Hi Summer,
    Chart for IAS looks kinda interesting. From about march there is a triangel patern of highs and lows leveling out at about ~ $1.60 odd. Now the little chart theory that I know says that when the triangle is completed there is usualy breakout one way or another.
    Question is which way and maybe how much? Maybe some astute techicians on H/C would like to analyse this for u/s?
    By the way, I have picked this stock as a goer over two years ago. It was well under a dollar then.I accidentaly stumbled accros is when checkin on IAG, I mistyped and IAS chart poped on the screen instead. I remember just gasping for air and exlclaiming to my coleague at the next desk " This is the best uptrend I have seen in ages and there is no end in sight."
    Unfortunately I did not follow my own advice and missed a chance to double or treble my money from the price levels then. My mate did not hesitate and bought 3000 of the buggers and is laughing.
    By the way I did not buy IAG either after telling everybody that it must go up after the aquisition of that New Zealand insurance group. Missed on more than 30% profit.
    Just lucky I guess.
    Bohemian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.