AMX 0.00% 44.0¢ aerometrex limited

The only thing I can really picture is competitors in this...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The only thing I can really picture is competitors in this space, who are perhaps better at PR only, have created a lot of excitement and hype from investors about their shares, not necessarily tethered to critical assessment of the business itself.

Thus, the majority of investors that are paying attention to this space have already leapt aboard that and are holding for dear life, even as AMX nibbles away Australian market share, and is offering a better product, cheaper.

While I dont believe the current price is a reasonable value; is it possible aerial imagery isnt as much of a game changer as hoped? And falls of competitors get taken out on AMX as well; but not often the gains?

Finally, they spent big and covid hit; making it look like on paper they have a loss. Most of us realise thats a short term hit they took and why; but people looking only at the numbers may assume there's some kind of problem.

I remain bullish for the long term, though have not increased my position of late with the current price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.