NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

It's sad to see the current lack of interest in this stock but...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    It's sad to see the current lack of interest in this stock but not entirely unexpected given it will be some weeks before any more news ….... just the way it is in a market that wants instant gratification when they invest.

Extract from the ASX announcement 24/2/12

"The Arganara Phase 2 assay results clearly define a continuous corridor of phosphate mineralisation between Arganara and Limestone Bore, a strike length of 27km. The mineralisation remains largely open to the south and east. NuPower is currently planning its 2012 Arganara drill programs aimed at defining a maiden Arganara JORC resource, with a focus on areas with a shallow high grade DSO (+30% P2O5) potential. The drill program will be announced to the market once finalized in the coming weeks. NuPower aims to commence 2012 drilling at Arganara in early April 2012."

This stock has far greater potential now then ever before. It is proving up the existence of quality phosphate mineralisation across a vast section of the Arganara licence.

Even though the share price was doing better than this (.038 to .041c range) after they released the Phase 1 drilling results in mid November, it will recover imo WE JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT.

Yes I say, we 'cause I've now dipped a toe in the water and looking to buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.