DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Hi All, ZIP is extremely under the radar here.. We are sitting...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi All,

ZIP is extremely under the radar here.. We are sitting at a shell value that OOK, RFN, S3R and ZYB had before the market realised and re-rated them on the potential for Blockchain acquisitions.

Have a read of https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/crypto-craze-heading-2018/ which talks through a list of  ASX speculative companies and shells associated with the blockchain and crypto space, listing many of those that are in my signature EXCEPT for ZIP, which is sitting around 1/3rd of the market cap of most of these other blockchain shell plays but has just as much connection to this space.

Here is why I think ZIP has every reason to be considered as a blockchain shell and hence re-rated.

Taken from the most recent quarterly, the below basically states they are looking for an acquisition which is the first tick.

"OUTLOOK ZipTel is reviewing its operations with the focus on establishing a cash flow positive business. The Company will look to develop opportunities for its current platforms as well as potential opportunities and deliver them mindful of the Company’s current lean structure objectives. The Company will also continue to review other opportunities with a view to increasing shareholder value."

Taken from https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/crypto-craze-heading-2018/ nice comment made in the article about the potential future of crypto.
    "HopgoodGhanim Lawyers partner Josh Hunt says this year more institutions, like ETFs and property funds, will use their networks to issue tokens backed by real world assets.
    “If you’re backed by real world assets, your token should theoretically be a lot more stable and therefore be easier to trust as a medium of exchange,” he told *."

On further inspection, Josh Hunt is also an adviser to the ADCA (Australian Digital Commerce Association). Here is a snipit of his BIO:
    "Josh Hunt

Partner, HopgoodGanim Lawyers
    Josh advises clients in relation to crypto currencies, Token Generation Events, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and distributed ledger financial technologies.
    He also provides advice in relation to stock exchange and listing rule compliance, capital markets, general securities, corporate, strategic and commercial law.
    Josh is currently advising clients using blockchain and considering ICOs or token generation events in relation to legal and regulatory compliance under the current regulatory environment and helping them to assess risks associated with their activities.
    Josh is also the Non-Executive Chairman of ASX listed company Ziptel Limited (ASX:ZIP)."

WAIT WHAT? That's coincidental, in his time off from being a corporate lawyer advising clients of the crypto/blockchain world and when he's not advising on the ADCA he's also ZIP's Non-Executive Chairman. And how coincidental that the LAW firm ZIP uses is the one JOSH HUNT IS A PARTNER AT. See Below, taken from the Annual Report.

Capture.PNG

Come on people, let's all get real. This is likely a blockchain shell. It's already in the tech space so we wont need a suspension AND it's priced below all other blockchain shells at $6mil MC. The potential here short term is a re-rating to REAL shell status who are mostly sitting at around (1-2bags) $10-15mil MC like ZYB, S3R, CHP and pre acq OOK, RFN and FGF. Medium term if we acquire something the blue sky potential could easily be north of 6bags from here. RFN now $20mil + FGF $35mil and the most comparable is OOK as it was a similar EV type play which went from 1.4c $4mil MC (when I first bought) all the way to $35mil.

Not saying ZIP will acheive these heights but I am outlining potential avenues of growth. Oh and another positive, the supply is TIGHT on ZIP only 150mil SOI, meaning the price can appreciate much easier than other shells like ZYB (640mil SOI) that have endless amounts of shares and still managing to go up in SP.

Just want people to be aware of the potential here.

GOODLUCK! ZIP is one of my favourite risk/reward potential blockchain plays atm out of all the others in my signature!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.10K 3.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2009900 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6197789 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.