BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Not close to this stock as just previously range traded it....I...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Not close to this stock as just previously range traded it....

I am just wondering whether this is a serious takeover target and for who.....I note you had the Singapore mob who bought up some of the shortfall who are a possible candidate....

My reasons are:
    1. Has some decent assets (and some bad ones which will sold)...
    2. Management and Board capability issues which is impacting sentiment which is ideal for takeover player as these are fixable (people can be replaced)
    3. Has had a review done by Price Waterhouse to identify cost savings and areas of business to be rationalised
    3. Most importantly had balance sheet repaired and debt significanlty reduced...which makes it more attractive for PE house or Industry raider...

I know there was PE houses kicking round this stock before the suspension and suspect would be even more interest now they have done the balance sheet repairs...

Might have to chat to broker about this one as not much recent chart history to go on in new single digit price era....but anyone who has broker views this on willing to share would be interested in hearing from you....

My caveat is that I would be probably only interested in this stock if it was a takeover play...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.