NEU 0.00% $15.60 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

undervalued?, page-57

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    No worries ST, we've both had our say so I'll leave you with the last word on the bulk of what you talked about, with the exception of one thing... I do think its a pity that you give credence to a facebook page (or whatever it is) as evidence of efficacy. For starters, it highlights the double edged sword of a company statement that claimed to decry such unsubstantiated 'information', yet in doing so, blew a dog whistle to those who might be naive enough to be persuaded that it represents real news that the company just cant confirm, nudge nudge wink wink.

Secondly though, it reflects (in my opinion) poorly on what I see as your generally well reasoned arguments in favor of NEU (of course, well reasoned does not always mean right :-)). By adding an unsubstantiated post to your list of reasons to support NEU, it weakens the persuasiveness of your other points because it suggests you'll believe just about anything, providing it is superficially favorable to Neu. I have no idea if the posts are real or not, but here's a news flash for you - not everyone on the internet is who they say they are... especially when their view might impact on a share price of a company they hold. Moreover, as I pointed out re the Pharmaxis trial, every trial gets participants claiming how great it works, but they might be on the placebo or are proved wrong when the real results come out (again, see Pharmaxis if you want an example - and that's a good example where you'd think it might be difficult for a patient to make a mistake about efficacy). Anyway, just my opinion.

And I know what you mean about not wanting to look at a reply post because you it will likely annoy the hell out of you. Drives me batty too sometimes, but eventually you realise its just the anonymous post of some person tapping away with a different view and it shouldn't really cause you any angst regardless of whether they agree or not. I can't make you change your mind, so why worry if I have a different view. If nothing else, you can be even more confident in the course you choose to take if you are fully aware of all the potential negatives. I see counter views (as you put them) as a positive thing. I don't want to get swept up in a bunch of people all saying the same thing - -I want all sides of the argument. So if I see you making the case to buy buy buy and not providing a single negative argument, then I don't see the problem in putting forward the counter view so the poor person who's just found this site for the first time knows there's a different view out there. I very rarely say that you're wrong - I simply state that I don't know that you're right, that neither can you, and that there are other possibilities that you haven't discussed that are not as positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.60
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.993B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9814 $17.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 1650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.