NEU 0.85% $19.80 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Afternoon all,While not a member of Facebook (too old - will...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Afternoon all,
    While not a member of Facebook (too old - will have to get the wife to check it out) thanks for the link Shuicai. We have a son who is severely autistic and that was the reason I bought shares a year or more ago - to keep in the loop of NEU trials and other potential treatments. Making a bazzilion dollar would be a nice extra of course. My understanding is that the RETTS trial was fast-tracked because of the relatively small numbers of patients with Retts. Is it known whether good results will still see Neuren having to go thru larger trials on behalf of others on the ASD scale?? No-one could say there are small number of people affected by autism, so this may be the case. On the other hand:
    • Autism bodies are represented in trials
    • Millions of parents in the US will be willing the FDA to pass on potential treatments quickly (same in Aust of course), and
    • Retts is on the ASD scale

Might this mean no extra testing / less extra testing will be required for use by other on the ASD scale? Any ideas / comments appreciated. My wife has got very excited about what I have passed on, but I have no answers about this. If new trials are required for Autism generally we will be looking forward several years before drugs are available even if results are good. Will ask NEU directly if no-one knows (as I suspect may be the case).

Also, Shuicai, on the page I could see from your link there only seemed to be parent of 2 patients discussing their results. Imagine there would be some interaction between parent of Retts on a trial like this, so I initially thought there may have been more than two if it was having wide-spread results? Hope this does not sounds heartless. Could not be happier for the 2 families involved – they must be on cloud 9. Of course, I appreciate it is only a small trial, some will be receiving placebo and other parents may want privacy or believe they should not be talking about trials which are only part-way through. Sounds like it is at least 2 positive results out of....

We are excited – whether this is well place I guess time will tell.

Have a great day.
    Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.80
Change
-0.170(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.96 $19.96 $19.71 $817.7K 41.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 124 $19.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.81 157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.