GGE 0.00% 0.5¢ grand gulf energy limited

R15 & all, in my opinion we are fortunate to have MF at the helm...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    R15 & all, in my opinion we are fortunate to have MF at the helm and he is supported by a very good team and partners. Based on my research I have been watching a plan unfold since I first purchased, all based on building fundamentals, strong partnerships and persistence. Every month some more boxes get ticked but you have to look hard in the detail.

Imo there has always been a long term plan the results of which are evident in the current cashflow and profit. These things take time and all O&G juniors are in the same boat. Some get lucky early but most struggle. The current market is superficial and thrives on news and drilling not fundamentals, this can be seen by many peers with no income with over $50m mkt caps.

Our forum gang are pretty conservative, no train whistles, most likely seen as a bunch of nutters. That's cool and as long as things keep going as they are I believe we will all do okay. The major holders are set and have no need to add and the smaller holders have positions but also have had money tied up for long time and no doubt cautious of adding until some consistent volume of future plans are more evident - Nothing wrong with that and end of day results may not drive SP but will most definitely continue to add cash and profit. Ultimately if SP doesn't pick up I believe some private mob could take us out.

Some interesting nearology stuff below.

2014 Credit Suisse Preso.

nwindllc.

Our operations are all in good real estate, mkt is asleep and most likely not looking at the big picture. There are some unknowns for sure and imo it is better to not stretch the personal finances but err on the safe side until coy can add some substance. This is a pretty good specky in my book and I hope one day MF and the team receive the mkt recognition they deserve, that might take a while.

All above is my opinion, I enjoy the research but have no predictions on the future and my posts are not advice but for information only. I have a view but that is irrelevant to anyone but me and my situation. Each day is different and I believe past entry price is also irrelevant as things change and we should always adapt and respond to opportunities/risks presented on a regular basis.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $150 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2388091 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2210728 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.