MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Undervalued

1. 263 Posts.
    Hi all
    Great to see this stock finally moving in an upwards direction!!!
    But to me this is still the most undervalued stock out there!
    Yes, there is risk involved in these types of stocks and yes the sector has seen some up and downs.
    But let's look at the risks
    1) mining license
    2) build the build
    3) off takes
    4) what are our resources

1) mining license; we are not awaiting a mining license, we are awaiting a SPECIAL mining license, I don't believe we have an issue with getting this, what the issue will be.... Is what's so special about it! This is what I want to read. Imagine some tax breaks, imagine some other concessions.... By all the reports this should be out soon ( fingers crossed), this has yet to be incorporated into the value of the company.
    There is always the chance this wont be issued, but from my research I can not see how the government cannot issue this, there need the revenue, it's as simple as that.
    2) building the plant; again not incorporated into the price, our Chinese friends will not commit to fund this until the mining license has been delivered; again watch this space once the mining license has been issued by the Tanzanian government.
    3) off takes; why just have the two? If there is demand for what we have, let's sign another. Again the market hasn't even incorporated the two we have into the price, I cannot see any reason why we can not sign another, allowing for the fact the new plant can produce the goods.
    4) resources, jumbo, jumbo, jumbo and large; in that order is what the market want, NOTHING else, don't listen to any of the other bulldust out there, jumbo is king and we have heaps of it. It will be the new steel, it's so strong!
    Also lets look at the uranium assets, quite simply we don't need them, lets flog them off, with the Japanese reopening their plants and the Chinese looking to build dozens of plants in the next 10-20 years, then lets hope we can get a few (10s) of millions for this, again this is not incorporated into the price.

Exciting times to come, (I hope); of the above, personally I can see all of the above happening, imagine the value of the company if this does, that's why investors are starting to look at MAGNIS now, that's the reason the price is starting to go up and that's the reason the price will not drop.
    Personally I think it's currently valued around 10% of where it could be in 12 months time.
    Is that worth the risk? That's what you need to ask yourself.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.