RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

Undervalued

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I don't often contribute to this Blog but have really enjoyed all the comments over the last 6 Months. I have been with RMS since it was a spin off from Beach and have been rewarded well. I understand the concerns about the recent acquisition of Edna May but trust the statements from the Board at the last AGM that they will not make an acquisition just for the sake of it, it must add value. No doubt we will get a glimpse of the reality at the next AGM in 5 or 6 weeks time. Over the last 12 or so years there have been times when I have accumulated RMS because I believed it to be undervalued when the fundamentals are considered, I believe this to be one of those times. Gold miners are always hostage to the Gold price but in the case of RMS it is the price in $A that is important and at A$1,640 per ounce there is a good profit to be made. RMS have a good management team, good reserves, good operators at the mine sites and a good forward sales strategy. Fundamentally RMS are well positioned to take advantage of any increase in the price of Gold and even at today's prices can still make a lot of money, so I see a small risk to the downside and huge possibilities to the Upside. This is simply my opinion and not to be seen as a recommendation as I am enormously biased towards the Golden Horse.
    We all like to dream and I am no different. Although as I have already stated I see RMS as undervalued by any fundamental analysis I also like to think it could skyrocket and provide unheard of returns. I watch America and Donald Trump very closely and I still have faith he might help to realize my wildest dreams perhaps sooner rather than later. Good luck to all supporters of the Golden Horse and to those who disagree, that's fine you may be right and I may well be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.