RMS 0.49% $2.05 ramelius resources limited

Undervalued, page-70

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    The spread between US 2y notes and 10y bonds has more than halved within the last year. (1.3% to .0.63%). In the last week or so this fall has been accentuated. A flattening of the curve like this suggests all is not right with the American economy, (we all know this anyway) but this suggests large investors are starting to do something about it with their money.

This, in part, may be due to Alabama's Senate by-election due in a few weeks where Rep. candidate is being accused of sexual assault. If Dem. win it will be all that much harder for Trump's tax cuts to pass thru the senate.

The persistent flat lining of the gold price suggests to me it is about to break one way or another. I could easily make a case for both a rise or fall in POG. But the above sway me to believe it will rise from here. Even though the XAU and HUI didn't follow rise in gold price on Friday in the US, there was enough there for me, to see a follow thru.

The biggest neg. may be Cryptos. I don't understand them at all, but are the big players turning, and will this affect POG???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.11 $2.04 $6.948M 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12337 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.