ASN 0.00% 15.0¢ anson resources limited

I think to be honest that many inexperienced investors like...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I think to be honest that many inexperienced investors like myself are looking at the share price and not the Market Capitalisation. It does your head in a bit when you see companies like KDR around $2.00 and ask yourself why. Market Cap combined with potential can see the share price at much higher levels than you can imagine.

The smart money already know this and that is why you see at times large purchases ahead of the buy price, they know it is undervalued and just buy at the time.

My recent price point was 18.5 cents which we have arrived at fairly quickly, I cannot see why we cannot reach 36.5 cents with the potential we have combined with the Market Cap, anyway that is my next price point. I did not see the potential in ASN until around 3.3 cents and definitely see the potential now.

I have not sold any and I have a trailing buy price each time it jumps hoping to pick up some more.

I have been at this since 1998 and still to realize a large gain, lost more than gained, never been a problem picking a share that moves up, I have always in the past sold way too early.

2000 DVT bought 1M 15 cents sold 30 cents, went on to $5.00 or $10.00 from memory.
    2014 QAN bought 400K 98 cents sold $1.21, went over $6.00 and still over $5.00

ithinkican do it this time with lithium.

Once again my opinions only and this like most shares are speculative. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129032 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 3807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.