PSC 10.0% 11.0¢ prospect resources limited

Undervalued, page-23

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi guys, it looks like someone is trying to get out...The price may fall further in the short term. I'd like to share a couple of points. The company's MC is circa 60 million with cash for half the plant. If you look at it as a whole rather than the price per share. I would probably buy the whole project if I had the money...

Zimbabwe is having an election on 30 July. I agree no matter who wins (more likely the current president) will support business investment. The question is if the results will be respected by the losing party. Social unrest will be a problem.

With on going trade disbute between the big boys, commodity prices & sentiment will be affected as well.

PSC is not valued the same as Aussie lithium projects (clearly!!!), but if management can pull this off & go into production, it may be having a smaller discount than the rest.

I'm sure the selling party/parties know all this & more. Why are they still selling? What other insights do they know that we don't? From someone's post re Hugh's email, it seems he doesn't know or he can't tell.

At the end of the day, if you are a believer of lithium power, this one should be ok once money is raised to complete the project & Election is over with reasonable outcome.

Just some thoughts to share. Happy investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $52.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $81.00K 788.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20365 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 16695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.