BAS 4.76% 7.0¢ bass oil limited

UNDERvalued, page-4

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Not sure why everyone is so hanging out for an acquisition as a mover of the sp.
    BAS has almost no money how do you pay for an acquisition with no money, you issue a heap of shares.

The sp driver for BAS is the doubling of the oil production to 1400 bopd and building up cash reserves to do further drilling.

Judging by Birnian 5 it will be more prudent to drill another well in the same field and up the production even more.

Doing an acquisition is not a guarantee of success. The most important thing is what ever happens next is successful.

I already rate Burnian 5 as successful, but there is still some doubt as we wait for the K results. Very good K results should have a dramatic effect on the sp.
    I’m disappointed that it is Friday and we have no news.
    Obviously something is happening, and a update should be announced. Even if to detail delays or holdups that explain why we have had no results yet. Very poor company communication in my opinion.

Not happy with all the waiting. Hey Tino are we still producing at 1,000 bopd ?????

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $20.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $109.3K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64072 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.