KRM 11.4% 3.9¢ kingsrose mining limited

undervalued, page-43

1. 5,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    Hi Fbx258 ,
    I won’t speculate about costs/capex atm …
    Just because we got no info from management which I will say again they r quite achievers but slack promoters ....I suppose they going to be super active when they got all results and study’s out ..
    Mining at Talang Santo and production of dore is expected to continue at the Way Linggo plant into July.
    So we wait to see if they started drilling for the rest half metres as already 50% done so far ...
    Hopefully  new studies  and past failures will be guidance for the future ... what is important to highlight is the underground cost will significantly reduced by switching those diesel pumps with electricity ..
    (see ann 31/03 ) :
    Connection of mainline power to cut costs at Way Linggo

Initially, the mainline power will supply the processing plant and camp, which will reduce Kingsrose’s cash costs.
    However, the connection can be upgraded to meet the demands of any future underground operations. This is important because it will enable Kingsrose to run ventilation and dewatering processes from the mains powerline rather than diesel generators, cutting costs significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.005(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $29.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $36.77K 925.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283048 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 379111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.