KRM 0.00% 4.0¢ kingsrose mining limited

undervalued, page-56

1. 5,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    My take is they gave all the cream/profits to trade creditors payments and termination employment payments due to finishing production ($6.5m) ....cash is same as last quarter, gold bullion less .
    If that didn’t happen we would reach $40m balance ...
    I don’t get why they couldn’t do any drilling due to restrictions but they were allowed to do heaps of donation activities and rehabilitation work ...I suppose that is part of the sovereign risk we take investing in such countries … give give and give some more
    I think I warned enough newbies short termers about our slack management..still holding for long term

COMMUNITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT Community
    The Community Relations and Empowerment team focuses on creating a harmonious relationship between the community, the Company and stakeholders and to assist in increasing the community self-reliance in numerous areas including health, education, agriculture and forestry.
    During the quarter resources were directed towards local community initiatives at numerous local villages including the donation of furniture for local schools; road improvements and road construction between villages; food donations for the community affected during the COVID-19 pandemic; donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitation items to assist the communities in the fight against COVID-19; and various donations to local religious centres, health centres, teacher training and student associations.

Environment
    The site practises continuous rehabilitation and revegetation to minimise its environmental impact. During the quarter approximately 20,000 trees have been planted in several reclamation areas with a major focus on rehabilitation of the waste dumps at Way Linggo and Talang Santo as well as the Tailings Storage Facility Stage 2 wall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.