VCR ventracor limited

Hazardous;As a matter of fact, the increase in the top holders...

1. 395 Posts.
    Hazardous;

As a matter of fact, the increase in the top holders occurred from April to now. I know this because I asked the share registery company for a top 50 list back in April. The results I published on this site.

I would suggest that the increased may be attributed (partly if not completly), to the recent placement with sophisticated investors.

I do believe the interest from instos will be better once the results of the implants for BTT and DT ARE MADE KNOWN!!!......and we all know how good vcr is on this front!!!

How is this going to "mesh" with the apparent (for now anyway) need for additional funds???...Well, to be quite frank I don't have a fixed view as yet. But I would say that the latter (additional funds) are influenced by revenue. The former is influenced by news releases from vcr.

So, in the long run, and again, this is my preliminary view only, NOT a proferssional opinion or advise, I would hope that Oz and EU sales pick-up a little, that may have some effect on convincing instos that an spp is not as necessary or as big as they may expect. BUT, if vcr is not publishing this, so it tells you the likelyhood of this happening!!!!!

If positive revenue news coupled with some news releases re. BTT & DT, then I would expect that to have a very positive effect on the sp.

If these 2 factors occur at different times, then, I would say that the sp turn-around should be around the time revenue picks up, and we can expect the usual pump-and-dump around postive announcements re. BTT and DT trials.

Again, this is just my thoughts. I could very well be completely out. So, lets let the market do the talking as we can see how it pans-out.

Cheers;

ihavenoidea;

I personally shorted vcr a number of times and made money on it.

I find it "interesting" (to say the very least), that someone who makes a claim that a stock will be down to 0.40 cents, is unaware that it can be shorted!!!...Just about every CFD provider will allow you to short with a leverage of 17% to 40%. Interesting, very interesting!!!!!

You might want to consider qualifying your reasons for making a claim such as "vcr down to 0.40 cents". Just a suggestion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.