RWD 6.78% 5.5¢ reward minerals ltd

underwhelmed but hopeful

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I know that the timing was not good and that a lot of market players have taken their eye off the ball until the new year.

I know that we chatter amongst ourselves and most of the market have no idea of who we are or what we do, but even taking this into account I think today's market response to the best announcement ever was poor. Thirty thousand sold. I would have thought we could do better than that amongst ourselves. Let alone someone in the wings waiting to pounce on the sp at the instance that the announcement came out.

It cannot be the s18 because that is a formality one way or another. (If they do not like our proposal we will modify it until they are happy.). Last time the market even thought we had the agreement the sp was close to $2.50.

Having said this I am very optimistic that the new year holds wonderful things for RWD. Perhaps some press releases with WDLAC and ministerial involvement. Perhaps the resource extension drilling. Perhaps the trial pond results. Perhaps just the wider market waking up to the
    rwd potential. Perhaps interest from a large player or institution Perhaps
    a combination of all these, but something will make 2013 a very special year for RWD and it's shareholders.

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.004(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $1.328K 23.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77431 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 45021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.