VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Underwhelmed, page-3

1. 635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I personally think I'm sitting on a gold mine that hasn't been discovered yet. I'm in no rush and have a 3-5 year dividend outlook so when we go down or up a pip or two I don't really take much notice. By the way that's not to say in 3-5 years I'm selling. Just that in 3-5 years I hope I'm benefiting from some amazeballs dividends. The question I have is would the dividend be fully or partially franked given the income is generated in India. Question for later I guess. I'm not much into trading but I wouldn't think this is something you would trade, is it? Seems like any time you sell out some of a position you would be risking missing out on the big spikes. I'm sure I'm wrong in my thinking but I know I'm always more upset about missing the big rerates then pocketing 5-10% here and there. Going long term with stocks like this which appear to have a big future seem to fit my mindset better. I will be shocked if we don't acquire the remaining 75% of TSI and believe its just a matter of patience and time now AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.