WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

Now, now don't get too personal guys!I have lost money on my...

1. 635 Posts.
    Now, now don't get too personal guys!
    I have lost money on my oppies also, and while I think the company could have informed the market better I hold myself responsible for not selling earlier when I saw it coming weeks ago. I should have listened to my gut feeling, and instead chose to live on false hope and so I have to wear the consequences.

Lets see how it all pans out further down the lane. I have learned my lesson I would hope about oppies. And as for WCU I still think it has potential... but lets hope they (WCU) get to think a little about how they inform the market after this hiccup. Their PR is not crash hot! bear in mind things did not pan out for them either getting much less than expected from the Cunningham deal.

It is OK to vent frustrations. Emotions run high when we loose. Scream once! and then move on. Use your energies in a constructive way so you hopefully will not make the same mistake twice. And keep in mind bitterness and resentment only clouds our judgement and will not improve our trading if we don't keep a clear picture of our actions.

All the best to you all, we are in the same boat some and some have been more hurt than others, don't put all your money in one basket. and tread water safely! And learn from your mistakes.
    Susse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.