ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

underwood 3 -lost in space

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Calling underwood No3 where are you?Houston calling
    It takes 24hrs to drill a well and its a turkey shoot-your guaranteed to get some oil or gas production for a short while.(tens of thousands of wells in the area attest to this)
    I know -everyones gone on holiday and we'll have to wait til they're back.Joking here.
    BUT MAYBE SOMEONE WILL BE CONSCIENTIOUS ENOUGH TO LET US SHAREHOLDERS KNOW WHAT's HAPPENING.
    I'm starting to wonder if this new radial technology is not proving to have sustainable production characteristics.i,e, not working after the initial splash of production from the surrounding area.
    As we know we are involved in cigarette butt oilfields(had their day,but still containing another puff if you can get it out)
    either way i'd like to know.
    It all sounds good-the technology that is ,but so do windmills that create power.That's right didn't the company try that before we chased oil?
    I'm feeling a bit DON Quixote Here and hoping i'm tilting at imaginary windmills.
    Frustration talking and i had $5k invested unfortunately that's more like $3 now.

For goodness sake don't buy or sell on my sullen thoughts-have your own-then what you do is your fault not mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 136238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.