CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

underwriting agreement amendment, page-3

1. 1,848 Posts.
    Sorry guys but it is very good. DI aren't changing their minds. Unlike LNC's fuel strategy CXY has a long way to go before world energy prices of base load power generation drop to unsustainable levels from CXY's point of view.

The reason for this amendment stems from the current drop in CXY's share price and the risk that a substantial part of the outstanding options are not going to get exercised. If that number is to high, it causes DI to own more than 19.9 per cent thus enforcing the takeover provisions of the Code. That would put a hiccup in the system to say the least. probably delaying progress o site as well.

This method stops that happening, and is a well thought out plan. It is positive in the extreme.

I wouldn't be surprised if DI were meeting CXY management this week to finalise the funding agreement. I see CXY has to refund any amount of share price below 25 cents when the funding is announced, the difference measured by the 20 days weighted volume prior to the raising. At these rates, although dilution isn't affected, the amount of money raised would be. So CXY management has a dramatic incentive to get the current share price up, and up substantially . . . BEFORE the funding occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.