PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

A good post loki01 and you hit the nail on the head with,"only I...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    A good post loki01 and you hit the nail on the head with,
    "only I am responsible for buying at the price I entered".

This applies to all stocks and like many I am holding some that are greatly underperforming. Who do I blame? In the majority of cases there is no-one else to blame but myself.

I realise I am at the mercy of the big end of town and can but hope to buy somewhere near the bottom or a what I think is fair value and then sell for a profit. Sounds so simple, yet when greed, if only, fear, should have etc become involved it isn't so simple.

With PXG I am slighly behind after converting all my options. This meant selling off some other holdings to ensure I did not let one single option go to Patersons.

I initially went into the options to make a very quick dollar but was too greedy to take a smaller profit. After further research and some mathematical calculations I now truly believe PXG will deliver in the near future and then I will be smiling.
    It is my belief that once the options are out of the way the SP will be more indicative of what good resouces and management PXG has.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.