CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hey Martis, for a 72 yo man you still crave attention and and...

1. 307 Posts.
    Hey Martis, for a 72 yo man you still crave attention and and get off on trying to scare people. Either you are not 72 or you have lead a miserable life and are hated by your kids and have never seen your grandchildren. It's no wonder you don't mind getting your calls wrong all the time as you have no one to leave it too anyway.

You, yourself can see the value of CVI. Lots of people here are acutely aware of the mess in the USA and don't need to be reminded of it on a daily basis - we can see the results for ourselves. What's the use of posting your 500pt drop rubbish. Everyone knows the DOW is dying we don't need a prattling old man to tell us. In fact I'm sure many share your view. I used to admire your posts when I first read them but now see you as silly fool fixated on the DOW. If anything, you have a firm grasp on the obvious. Tell us something we don't know!

Some of us bought in early and are still well up and have the money to ride it through to the end. We know, as probably you do too, that CVI will have it's day in the sun and will be there for the ride. Let CVI play out over time and then start saying you were right not while it's in the midst of creating itself. I would say that anyone who has bought CVI at ANY price will make a nice profit if they hold on long enough.

You and SUE love slamming T4 and the like, but its not out of a concern for newbie protection, its out of jealousy. Plain and simple. Not only do they have a brain capacity that is twice the size of you two, but twice the integrity to boot.

Post something of substance and add something of value to HC and share your years of experience instead of the geriatric repetitive one liners that everyone already knows. Seriously, think about it, you would have a lot to offer. It's not to late and I'm sure people would be greatly appreciative.

Good luck to all CVI holders, we will do well if we can hold on let this company play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.