AAM 0.00% 5.6¢ aumega metals ltd

Technically A1 have not traded insolvent as they appear to have...

1. 55 Posts.
    Technically A1 have not traded insolvent as they appear to have a reasonable expectation of being able to pay the mounting debt as is shown with the investment that Stone should be making. I have also been critical of the lack of disclosure to the market by the A1 board, they have been far from open on matters critical to investors and certain members of the board should not be retained.

The value given of $1.9M of the assets of A1 is not realistic. The Resources and Reserves value in the Northern tenements alone is considerably more than this. Again I think that Stone will be picking up the majority of A1 for a value way below the true value of the company. The directors have not done sufficient to increase the value of the company in the eyes of the market and have been ineffectual. The value is in the ground but not on the current board. The public Relations of the company is abysmal with no one to the best of my knowledge actively promoting it, it is small surprise that the current share price capitalises the company at little more than $5M. Time for a new board, hopefully the Stone members will see the light and get professional people involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $22.27K 395.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41913 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 29000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.