OSL 11.1% 0.8¢ oncosil medical ltd

Uneasy with OSL timeline, page-15

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    jbaus

I dont think the negative comments are in response to the rising SP.

It is in response to the pathetic leadership by the limited board. The loss of the last NED was a major black mark and anyone who works in a corporate setting would know that. Gozlan left without them having time for a replacement to be lined up leaving the board badly exposed in a governance sense. Let alone the message it gives to shareholders. Think about the circumstances of him leaving and the board being either so disorganised it couldnt get a replacement or him saying F you and leaving without a months grace or notice.

You can look back at my posts and I was very positive previously... but the make it or break it for this company was going to be the trial. They redirected (?) the trial that they made the big announcement of local ethics approval for to a US centric trial and it still hasnt happened. Frazer disappeared without notice until the email from Roger to his mate....

Yes they have focused on getting their CE and a change in strategy to bring in the HCC but flashy announcements are no substitute for acceptance within the peer reviewed medical fraternity.

I am still holding - and clearly would not be downramping if I am deciding what to do with my investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $80.49K 9.961M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 11434962 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5541905 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.