BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

G'day All, I'd like to firstly thank you all for all the robust...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day All,
    I'd like to firstly thank you all for all the robust discussion that I've been observing from the sidelines, as a brand new investor, it's been great.

These are just a few random thoughts on the future of not just BPG but Crypto per say.
    I'm not going to dwell upon past events since it's fruitless and done, nothing I can say or do can change that, so I'll just go forward with a few of my musings for the future :-

0.5% of the world population actually have Crypto assets. It's only just gathering momentum (gains wise, I'd liked to have found Crypto a year ago but hey...).

The Australian Government is crypto friendly, so we're in a good space for development.

In any market there is always a supplier, in the ASX's case it's BPG if you want a Crypto Exchange. If the rest of Australia continues their interest in crypto, (have a look in the forums bar on the left under topics beneath "Most Discussed", to see that cryptocurrency is number one discussed topic, 80% of the time, 2nd for the remaining 20%, it's dominating the Hot Copper's forums).

Hopefully this deal with Noetic works out well, with a minimum amount of lag time. I believe that with Mr. Warwick Powell on board, whom I've had prior correspondence with on his own ICO Beefledger and found him an extremely switched on Gentleman not only with excellent credentials but is also an expert in directly marketing to the asian markets, not only as an advisor to the Australian crypto markets.

Coupled with a very easy to navigate"flash looking"website , that accepts fiat conversion to as many coins as possible, I've found BTC Markets an easy to use exchange (being the technophobe muppet that I am) but unfortunately it has a limited range of the 5 big coins, which is where BPG can come in & take a leaf out of Coinspots variety of coins but with a smaller commission.

I've bought into the Australian ICO Singularity net (AGI), (which could be seen as being in the same realm of Artificial Intelligence, BPG's Wimobilize Big Data Machine ), which went from $ 0.10c on it's first day to $ 1.70 ( down to $1.30currently). Even then, AGI had the problem of begging to get voted onto some other 3rd rate exchanges with excess fees for deposits & withdrawals and for the coin to pay a fortune through the noses in order be listed , the other ico's I've taken part in have had the same problems & they've done well also.

My point being, if the Wimobilize Big Data Machine was employed to monitor the best/most promising coins from recently closing ico's, BPG could set up a function on the exchange website, where possibly we shareholders, I'm making the assumption that there will be enough voting from the shareholders that would actually actively enjoy having the opportunity of sculpting our own future investment & inclusions, we could vote on weather we agree to the new coin's potential addition to the exchange (a simple click box with yes or no). Or simply get Mr. Powell to interpret the Wimobilize Machine's Data. Either or.....or even both ?

Coupled with reasonable introductory coin application fees, low transaction fees for users, did I already mention plenty of ALT coin, not just the main players.
    I know from personal experience, it's a pest to transfer/trade from one exchange to another exchange to get a particular coin.
    we need to corner the Exchange market utelising ease of use & convenient one stop shopping, remember the old fashioned independent specialty stores comprising bakers, butchers, florists, fruit shops etc.... they died out because Coles & Woollies are a "one stop shop", people love convenience, choice & not having to exchange hop, as it were.

Applications to other Crypto exchanges have spiked with the current demand for people trying to apply to get onto an exchange as a customer, have recently been overloaded most to the point of having to suspend customers registrations, whilst they deal with the backlog or have software upgrades to handle the volume.

My source of reference of the ROI's on other newly established exchanges value was Coingecko.com
    Binance Coin =BNB On launch 16th of September 2017 @0.11c it went 120x to $ 24.37 before last months correction & at $ 13.23 today
    Bibox Token = BIX =Only launched 5 days ago & sits at $ 1.61 today
    Remember the amount we paid for our shares, let's just say 1c for example, it doesn't take a genius to work out that the ROI potential of BPG Crypto Exchange on the ASX listing is enormous

Unfortunately, I hope that we remain in suspension until the week before the Ann comes out, specifying that we're a fully operational Crypto exchange just about to open our doors, that's going to hit the ground running because BPG has advertised the hell out of their emerging Crypto exchange on social media,Twitter, taking out a advert on Hot Copper, etc (like the one that's probably on the right hand side of your screen now). Advertise to the masses, not just share holders, we already know how good it's going to be...

I've posted this thread because I would like to know your infinitely more knowledgeable opinions in investing, in what you think would be an exchange user/shareholder's best perspective please ?
    Then I too can email BPG with my thoughts (& not seem foolish !)

It all sounds very simple ....... that'd be because it is

Just the inane ramblings of a peacefull simpleton.........

Regards,
    Lee.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.