CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

G'day 202120 how you goin mate...Yeah the forex market was...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day 202120 how you goin mate...Yeah the forex market was expecting unemployment to come out at 5.9, according to this forecast; the number was 0.1 better, but the reason why the aus/usd had moved down as much as 30 pips on this release was because the employment change in job numbers came out at - 27.1k or worse then expected hence the quick sell off on aud.Anyhow the aud should bounce back and 90cents will be on the cards soon.

The forecast number for us forex traders was -15.1k.So as you can see a 12k trigger was hit but i played this safe and stuck with a 20k trigger but unfortunately i didn't enter this trade but if i lowered my triggers i.e a bit more aggressive to 12k i would of made a nice profit on 30 odd pips.

I don't worry to much if i miss out, there is always opportunities out there and the next economic number is just around the corner i.e. tonight for forex traders their is the Bank of england gbp interest rate statement as well as the usd and cad trade balance lol...

Yeah a bit of topic there but anywayz if someone out there i.e. traders/fund managers/investors have some spare change to take out these 13-14cent cer lines then we could start our journey back up again in a nice orderly manner..

Either way i'm patient, i'll be around for a while. I think just a matter of time for us "cer crew" to reap those hard earned profits that we'll been waiting for. It'll be worth the wait imo even if i have to wait for a few years i know things are improving and by then things should be back to normal.

I am constantly reminded by the cer (6 month chart) as this tells me cer is moving along in the perfect direction.

Lets kick some goals from this day on.

Cheers to all the holders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.