RNY 0.00% 0.5¢ rny property trust

unencumbered assets, page-7

1. 5,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    The price of this stock was well and truely manipulated down. The dude selling at 4.5 could have sold just as much at 4.6 or 4.8. If every time you put up for sale at 4.5 and it gets bought, there is no way you leave it at 4.5, you slowly go up to what the market will pay.

I think what has happened is two holders have simply sold the stock back and forth and picked up more every time someone was in a panic and sold under the 4.5 fence.

It is fair play, but it was pretty obvious. I bought quite a bit more on the way down (mainly around 6 cents). Actually, I did what real buyer does. I just put my buy 4 or 5% below the last sale and for a while I was the only buyer (for about a week). And the price went from 8 cents to 5 cents.

Bad luck I did not have enough money to buy as much as was offered at 4.5. But that would have stopped the seller (who is really only selling to himself or a mate).

I give evidence. You see the buyer now at 4.5 cents. Why did that buyer not exist in the last couple of days. Actually, I think it is the same mates now pushing the price back up. Who the heck would pay 6 cents when the last sale was 5 cents - like what happened today.

So, the players will now probably simply dump off all the shares they bought below 4.5 at 5.5 or 6. It is a nice way to pick up a few 10s of thousands, and still keep what you originally started with. I mean by moving the same stake back and forth 4.5 - you pick up a lot more UNDER 4.5. So you can simply now put a low fence at 4.5 and sell your extra gathering ABOVE that.

This stock is the simplest stock on the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.