CUV 1.41% $13.96 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

You're right and along those lines, I can already prove it. Last...

1. 648 Posts.
    You're right and along those lines, I can already prove it.

Last night, I contacted a couple of the most popular vitiligo communities to tell them to keep an eye on Clinuvel / Scenesse. The purpose was to help spread awareness and to give the sufferers some hope.

Well, I got an email back from the directors at those support groups that basically said they were already well are of Clinuvel and it sounded like they were already somehow working with them (perhaps similar to the non-profit APA working with Clinuvel indirectly for EPP). They will help get the word out in time to the vitiligo community.

Here's the good news about yesterday's announcement from a shareholder perspective:

Because the vitiligo market is so big (and it encompasses every race), the size of the market alone could eventually drive speculators to this stock. That was what drove the stock to $1 back in the heady Epitan days. It was the speculation of a massive market, and as shareholders that's what we want - a wild frenzy of anticipation that at times gets out of hand and causes stocks to have a parablic run.

We may not have this frenzy to the degree that Epitan did (when the speculators thought Epitan might get approval for any bloke who wanted a tan), but much, much more so than the muted enthusiasm for the EPP market.

The additional good news is that this is a Phase II pilot study (and not some initial Phase I study). Fingers crossed, they may be able to advance to a phase III study after this one.

But again, the mere speculation of this drug being used by vitiligo sufferers once it is approved for EPP could be what ignites the share price down the road once the big boys do some back of the envelope calculations.

We're all way ahead of our time with this stock. It sounds like it will eventually be a big seller, but we all just got in a decade too soon.

Seeing to far into the future can sometimes work against you :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.96
Change
-0.200(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $699.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.24 $13.88 $631.9K 44.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 416 $13.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.04 192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.