SEN 4.00% 2.4¢ senetas corporation limited

re: what do you reckon mr $ ? Hi Bello..... I have been out on...

1. 1,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    re: what do you reckon mr $ ? Hi Bello..... I have been out on business meetings all day and missed most of the action...

I am not at all worried by the announcement today that FG sold some of his shares. Why is he any different to any one of us who decides to take a profit. He might have bought himself an 'overseas pad' to stay in as I think he will be doing a lot more travelling in the future due to the expansion of the SEN business...
    I have read a few posts on here that said he did it only after he made announcements to gain a higher price. I think this is incorrect because if he really wanted to 'milk the share price' and get more everyday traders/investors to lose more money, he would have let the stock run up to the 70's (which it would have if he didn't sell his shares)and then sold out, so the way he has done it is OK in my eyes.

My opinion on SEN has not changed and I still hold every share I have bought, I refuse to trade any as I have a long term horizon for this stock.

At the moment the stock is just consolidating on the massive run it had last year and if you look at the volumes lately you will see they are very low (other than on announcement days), so in my opinion this means that most/all long term investors are holding their shares and only traders have been dabling with the stock of late....That means that the large holders (top 10) and also the action group holders are all holding on to their stock, that should give us smaller long term holders a great deal of confidence...

In my opinion I still believe that we going to receive a few more announcements in quick succession and I also believe that SEN will surprise the market by producing a figure higher than the 11 million they had previously announced. This will cause the share price go back over the 70 cent mark in the medium term....

Finally I will stick my neck out and say that after all the 'research' I have done on this stock if the share price is "not at least" above the 70 cent mark by mid year, I will do as BBB did, and stop posting on this stock !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $5.859K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1618 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 5400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.