FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

To the FML board,in the world I live in there is scale of...

1. 561 Posts.
    To the FML board,

in the world I live in there is scale of performance, and also, what is right or wrong for a person.

Very Good
    Good
    Fair
    Unfair
    Not very good

FML push the barrow that the SD deal is FAIR and reasonable. How come it is not GOOD or Very Good for shareholders.

What is in the gap that FML cannot herald the claim that the SD deal will be GOOD or VERY GOOD for the shareholder.

It is my opinion that the content of the FML chairmans letter to me would never win a seat in government, by the absolute shallow attempt at offering a divvy in the letter to buy a yes vote. No substance, no guarantee, just a maybe yes, maybe no to a divvy.
    Politicians have won more votes just kissing babies!

A drawing of a donkey chasing a carrot on a stick would have been sufficient.

If the mum and dad SHs can read that the mention of a divvy looks like an attempt to buy votes, then what must the big players think!.

To the FML board, As for FML recent communication and SP performance to shareholders on this deal, I would appreciate your self appraisal of FML, using the above scale.

While i,m waiting for their appraisal, does anyone else want to rate Mr Taig & Co on the above scale?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.