Get into them angor532 imo You will get support or no support...

1. 17,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Get into them angor532 imo

You will get support or no support thats just the way it is .

After that its the same battle by debate we dont want more laws the only time we get more laws is because we dont follow them imo

The guvnuts make them by the power installed in them to use them for or against by the power of the vote for the people .

Yeh they are people so the more they install protections and swear an allegiances before they swear to the Constitution the harder it is .

Remember how many of these people could not meet the guidelines after becoming a member of parliament not that long ago ?

Like me they are not real smart are they ?

The party checked them as well didnt they ?

I mean just pass this off to the pub test someone else filled the form in for them but they dont want anyone to know even or its the loophole out of representation to be held to account by the constitution ?

It an offence to enter Parliament with some simple they made it out real complex but situations and well the sign big documents most likely with out even understanding them ?

Does that sound real ? Like the politician is going sit down read the fine print or just farm this out like the candidates form which should be done by the politician themselves .

Later they are going go hang on a minute did i didnt i or didnt i ?

I dont think they can sit on a jury but they certainly can influence imo

The laws changed here in Queensland after Hanson on the option its was weighted to get one that would convict i was at the time just doing some civil service .

Stick up for the friar and when he beats up robin hood run free in the forrest .

Its just crossing a creek in a fable and well you are the friar imo

You should stick up for crossing the creek when challenged its just crossing a creek .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.