QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Unfortunate, page-28

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi mate

When you stated Chinese market, I just googled..

The India scandalwood Is the best quality one considered by Chinese and Not only for its oil, but there is Huge huge market for Scandalwood timbers...

Do those guys who 200% negative knew Chinese have big fancy and addict of Scandalwood Bracelet,crafts, sculptures, furnitures, etc, they are parts of Chinese life with thousands years history....

It does needs 20 years to get harvest so it is Such a Edge market which has really high entry and India indeed the country with topest quality Scandalwood considered and accepted by Chinese....

Less India Scandalwood available but Huge demands from Chinese market, I just can't believe why Many call QIN as Pangzi, have they responsible for what they said?

I can't believe so many Arm chair experts who are either cited those reports made up by shorters or just simply split rubbish.....

Has anyone still remember that guy who devote his first post on QIN by started that " Yawn" thread, titled as "Let me save your 29.5c", oh well, I put him onto Ignore straight way when i read that title....

Who he think Who he is by using that title?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.