GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

I could throw the same back to you. Just because D. Harley says...

1. 653 Posts.
    I could throw the same back to you. Just because D. Harley says things are still looking good doesn't mean anything.

He has, on record for that matter in ASX announcements, made numerous statements that have not come true.

Quoted examples;

ASX release 2nd March 2012
    "Whilst good progress has
    been made with the due diligence process, it is now expected that final binding
    documentation will not be completed until late April."

ASX release - Inv Preso 22nd Feb 2012
    "Due diligence nearing completition" - pg 10

ASX release 5th Jan 2012
    "Gunson and the Major are still targeting the completition of due diligence process and the agreement of detailed documentation in February 2012"

ASX release 30th Nov 2011
    "Deadline early Februaury" - Pg 10

ASX release 23rd Nov 2011
    "The Major has initiated its 3 month external due diligence process, during which a binding joint venture agreement is to be prepared and executed, with Gunson as the Project Manager"

ASX release 1st July 2010
    "Several companies with the financial resources to invest in the Coburn project are currently reviewing the investment opportunity, with a view of reaching a decision during the September quarter 2010"

ASX release 7th Jan 2010
    "After nearly 2 years of unsuccessful negotiations with state controlled Chinese Zircon consumer CTIEC in 2007 - 2008, a potential strategic investor in the Middle East was identified in March 2009. Agreement in principle has been reached with this party"

Then many ASX releases from 2007-2009 speaking about CTIEC

OMG I hope this had made things a lot clearer. The past is usually a good indication of the future. So D. Harley has not been able to clinch a deal with thus far. Why would this change coming August?

Odds say things won’t change by August, hence we need to move together to safeguard our hard owned dollars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.