GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

unfortunetely david harley needs to go!!!!, page-4

1. 653 Posts.
    You are correct Manila, GUN does not have many shares on issue unlike other species.

Contrary to that however, whether you have 200m shares on issue or 10bn, it makes no difference when the dirt remains in the ground!!!

I think it is a natural progression and D.Harley needs to step aside. Yes he was good at the start being a geologist and all. Yes he was good over the last 10 years running GUN on an oily rag.

However we are entering a new phase and GUN needs someone with experience in bringing an operation into production. Hopefully this person has some business acumen and credentials to back up his/her bark. Harley needs to realise this and step aside. Sad to say buy if we as shareholders sit here and do nothing GUN will still be looking for a J/V partner in 2017. By then the price if Zircon will probably revert back to its mean, hence be under $1000t.

If all we do as shareholders is squabble over GUN on Hotcopper and do nothing else, then unfortunately if history is anything to go by, we will be left at the altar time and time again

Please I would like to hear other views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.