NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Just to be serious for a moment, whatever miserable excuse PL is...

1. 10,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    Just to be serious for a moment, whatever miserable excuse PL is going to give the asx for the quarterly being late, I still think eventually NKP will shine, its just extremely frustrating, we know we have such great assets in the ground worth tens of billions of dollars, in the perfect area, close to all the smelters, a strong JV partner with Zinjing etc..... yet things are going badly for us thanks to infighting with the tribes and the courts and licences etc....

I talked to a guy a few days ago who told me he held a mining spec stock for 9 yrs before it hit the big time, and went up like 600% within a few days, ive "only" been holding nkp for 7yrs, so you never know another 2yrs nkp issues could be all sorted out and our stock will rocket too,
    if you guys treat nkp like a "hobby" you will be constantly disappointed, you guys need to find a real hobby and stop checking nkp every day, I know its very difficult but thinking about nkp every day makes ones quality of life worse, as your just constantly disappointed every day. (im not just talking about nkp im talking about watching any stock that's doing badly in general)
    that's my words of wisdom anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.