BRU 1.27% 8.0¢ buru energy limited

To say i'm looking forward to the Shallow farm-out and booked...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    To say i'm looking forward to the Shallow farm-out and booked rig would be a gross understatement.

Please stop reading now if you are easily triggered wink.png

Rick Rule is an incredibly intelligent man and wealthy resources investor. He often refers to "the big thinkers of the world being Angela Merkle, Justin Trudeau and Greta Thornberg" (intentional), when referring to the damage they have to countries done by gaslighting and brainwashing the herd.

He refers to the $ 5 Trillion dollars spent on renewables globally and that it has reduced fossil fuel use from 83% of energy demand "a l l the way down to 82%". Weakening Western countries by bankrupting them is a very effective way of attacking them by stealth.

Due to recent NZ Gas policy, a large power generation company is now importing coal to maintain base load as their gas reserves deplete and Arderns laws stopped all oil and gas exploration and development.

"You are what you eat" is a phrase we've all heard of from an early age, and if you gobble up biased bile from the usual media news trough, you inevitably become a brainwashed fool who votes accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $95.65K 1.189M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 1405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.