BRU 9.88% 8.9¢ buru energy limited

Crowe It would be admirable as an unorthodox point of view if he...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Crowe It would be admirable as an unorthodox point of view if he demonstrated even clumsily just how the breadcrumbs of his vision would be leading us to actualisation. It looks courageous but he is not within cooeee of delivering. Pie in the sky is not admirable, only foolish. I am all for brave new world reform, God knows Australia needs it!
    How and when we managed to paint ourselves into a corner whereby every question relating to growth is answered by a one-word answer, China!!
    To put something out there without detailed costings makes it difficult to critically assess the feasibility of the plan. it will evaporate along with all the other hairbrained schemes this cabal of morons have ever proposed.
    Hawke and Keating, the only real reformers this country has ever known, implemented some major reforms, they succeeded in doing so because they brought the people along, this lot can't even bring the party along.
    As mentioned previously Howard had his mate Switkowsky look into this and it died before takeoff. Australians are deeply conservative, big change requires not only gall but an intellect to mach.
    Labour not popular with BRUTHERS I know but they have upset their own voter base by pursuing gas as part of the energy mix and said clearly it is a necessary transition to a green energy future. You will recall SCOMO had quashed some key gas exploration ventures during his tenure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.9¢ 7.7¢ $237.1K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74730 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 12236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.