BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ungani Update Proactive Interview, page-57

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    The video seemed to address many points we were all concerned, it reminded me watching some of the NASA's moon landing clips (conspiracy theories).

However, I see it as some action coming out which we should respect/credit TN. In saying that it also means, we must track what the partner does and how they fulfil the intent, outcome, timelines etc etc. At the end of the day it is fair to consider a change in management if their decisions are detrimental to SH interest. Since I do not have sufficient info on Sabre, I cannot form an opinion on the possible outcome. I am happy to wait and see till the committed time for drill etc. The next one is Rafael Shallow, we are waiting for those deadlines. TN mentioned the team had been doing lots and lots of work behind the scenes, and we are waiting to understand exactly what was done and what is the result, hope it should all come out soon once Rafael findings have been reported.

I agree with your thoughts and thanks for sharing, although on another side we can't ignore the significant resource that is already discovered and its potential for more, if developed in time. At the end of the day without appropriate management action the market will not buy into the value of the resource we hold. Therefore, shareholder action will be required to convey SH interest to the management, if not this is just an opportunity for them to sit on it for ever. It will be great to hear views from everyone on Buru's journey and what went wrong etc. Hope we are able to get together and vote out any ineffective management so that our investments are protected, otherwise no one else will do it for us. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.