CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

ungrateful lot we are

1. 26,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    It appears that no matter what the company says or does, we will never be happy.
    Its not every day, you get a deal that has a top person in a well known field endorse a product, and undertake to promote the product at its own costs, and only be remunerated if they succeed.
    Either they are bad business people or they know the value !

So here we have an "Australian" company, with mainly Australian owners (shareholders) and we don't support it, only look for ways to kick it in the guts, and wonder why the value is not rising.

If we the "OWNERS" of the company cant see any value, do you expect "new investors" to see any???

Its about time, we supported Australian industry and initiative, I am not suggesting that everything is fantastic, but take a step back, re read the announcement from yesterday and what it could mean for the future of the company, and instead of trying to find negative things, look for things to support it.

I haven't invested just in shares in a company, I have invested in a product that I support and use.
    An Australian product, that may soon be on sale overseas, in a market 50 times bigger , and the market Yawns....

oh well back to the salt mine for a little while longer...but my payday will come, as well as for others who stay around for the re-rate...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.