XCD 0.00% 1.1¢ xcd energy limited

Semillon, wow! I have had 8 coopers and your post is just flying...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Semillon, wow! I have had 8 coopers and your post is just flying at me! FWIW, I have no isssue with and do not know RB. You can see from a mile away that I am a genuine poster with no hidden agenda. I post on many stocks and have been in an out of many, many more.

Obviously you're closer to the action than me and are privvy to the boardroom shuffle. I am only concerned with my investment from here on in.

Should you be an aggrieved former employee, associate, friend of etc. etc. no need to bait me me and attack me for a view that I hold.

You have been a HC member for how long? And your total number of posts in all these years is? On how many companies have you posted?

If you want to be part of some move to take ETE over please do it. Let me know when and I'll buy more stock.

P.S. I have not attacked you as you outlined that your post was not particularily addressed to me. I would have said less if you said it was not addressed to me at all.

Good luck with your agenda, and I wish you would not post my name in the title of your threads from now on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.