UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

uni does it again

1. 1,480 Posts.
    Integrated BioSciences (IBS) Honored at 2008 Medical Design Excellence Awards
    June 10, 2008, Lewisberry, PA.

I love that IBS great buy another great part to this company, well done Alan and team, sorry guys if I beat the company to this announcement they have far better things up their sleeve at the moment, just goes to show the depth of this great little Aussie battler. Life is good and it’s about to get a whole lot better....

Lewisberry, PA. - Integrated BioSciences, Inc. (IBS) is pleased to announce that it was honored as a supplier to a winning product at the recent 2008 Medical Design Excellence Awards in New York City. IBS was named as a supplier to the PowrSyringe Injector™, a medical device developed by Pinyons Medical Technology of Park City, Utah.

The PowrSyringe Injector™ is a disposable hand-held device that adds ergonomic and mechanical advantages to inject and aspirate fluids including use in angiography. It was honored with a Silver award in the category of General hospital devices and therapeutic products

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.