UNI 1.60% $5.08 universal store holdings limited

uni, page-17

1. 5,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1763
    share purchase plan Just noticed that 453,806 shares were taken up in the SPP from very very stupid people.

Wasnt the SPP at 95c per share. Correct me if Im wrong but I think only once since UNI announced the SPP to the market on 3/12/04 has the share price been above 95c and that was when the price went from 91c at opening to $1.00 an hour later and then back below 90c an hour later after that.

Why the hell did anyone participate? Apart from that one hour in the past 3 weeks, the share below has remained comfortably below 95c. If anyone really wanted to buy UNI shares, they could have done so at market.

It just further the confirms the stupidity of UNI shareholders. I bet Alan was the driver behind many people taking up the plan ringing up shareholders telling them to take up the plan (as JohnChristian mentioned in one of his posts) even though the SP was well below 95c.

Just shows he couldnt give a sh$t about the shareholders of the company. Instead hes interested how big his remuneration is going to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.