ID8 0.00% 1.2¢ identitii limited

the writing is certainly on the wall here, they have the right...

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    the writing is certainly on the wall here, they have the right tech and they are in the right global macro environment currently. From what I saw in the articles I posted last night it seems like banks are preferring API software as opposed to legacy systems as they are more flexible and allow greater use of data and information, the dots are all there and everyone seems to be linked slightly here ...

SWIFT, used globally in the payments sector, invited ID8 to an open banking/ISO conference for many European bankers and corporate clients such as the likes of google and Deutsche bank, who have invested significant sums of cash into symphony who have now partnered with ID8 to explore the use of their tokenisation/blockchain tech for their messaging platform of which many global banks and companies use and have each invested their own capital into this platform.

for the more sensitive and naive people on this forum this is only in my opinion from the research I have gathered and Does not make me a company expert.
    Last edited by ThePennyChemist: 05/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.163M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $2.883K 240.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 489013 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 208000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.