VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Precisely. Copulos uses a couple of different brokers (for...

1. 290 Posts.
    Precisely. Copulos uses a couple of different brokers (for different accounts) and Kirke uses only one (that no one else seems to use either which makes identifying his selling child's play).

Interestingly if neither of them sold yesterday that's because of one or both of two things:-

1) they're done; and/or

2) they're not willing to part with their stock at a lower price.

Whichever the case, the sky is certainly not falling down (Lol BT for the sarcasm) nor are people jumping ship.

Funnily enough the majority of the trades yesterday were by retail punters on Commsec, open markets, E trade and to a lesser extent Westpac.

Clearly, the people with stop loss orders and generally those that either listen to the Gassin character (who has clearly lost his mind - and thank you to those that reported him so as some of his ramblings yesterday have been moderated) or just simply are not receiving prudent advice from a broker and have jumped into TSN as a result simply of this forum or seeing it in a gainers section one day.

If you need more than what Tony and Marty and TenX provide, call or email Gary Foster or that red leaf guy that did the Copulos deal - the guy from YMYC.

As I have said before in my comparative top 50 analyses no big holders bar Cops small (comparative to his overall holding) profit taking/trimming and Kirkes exit are selling.

Sure a couple have done what I've done and sold some small parcles to free carry but for us patient few (I accept I haven't been here as long as some) when there's good volume going through and 250/ shares we paid circa $875 for are worth $8,750 then of course we are going to trim back our holding.

Marty and Tony haven't and most likely won't (Marty seemingly adding more wherever he can) however we all have different investment strategies. Marty has been in this for far longer than Tony and I have.

The more stock available, the more this thing will churn and stock will go to new safe hands (if the Commsec punters have a little more faith).

Now, this much is clearly evident by the bounce off 2.8 yesterday to the 3.1 close. If the big boys were dumping/jumping/what have you then we would have seen - as when Kirke is in the action - big late afternoon dumps and a close at the daily low. The decent bidding at 2.8/2.9 once it bounced and no one hitting it only goes to prove its a tree shake and the punters dumping their few hundred thousand shares they paid 3.8 for.

Today will be telling.

Watch this space!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.