VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

JustObs, how much money have you made on this stock, because I...

1. 290 Posts.
    JustObs, how much money have you made on this stock, because I assure you, Tony (and a number of others) could just as well retire on the profits they're sitting on.

Tony does his work, updates and informs us oft times in a more informative way than the company itself, so perhaps you might keep your comments about Tony to yourself.

A lot of people have followed Tony here, carefully listened to what he has had to say, verified the research, clicked on all the links and articles he has provided and made a lot of money themselves along the way.

Where were you I question rhetorically back when this stock was 1/10 the value it is today when we were all buying in? Observing grass grow/paint dry? Perhaps this may be more suited to your intellect given the level of wit in your attempts at banter?

If you have something constructive to say, please share, maybe you could challenge Tony on some the facts he presents preferably in more intelligent manner than you have been), such that Tony can respond in turn, however the mindless rubbish you post does not assist any of us in any way.

Care to share with us your purpose in being here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.