VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Hi Dr D Why do I see this as an investment of a lifetime, well...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Dr D

Why do I see this as an investment of a lifetime, well the main reasons are as follows:

1. Timing .... India is like China was (ie full of huge opportunity that is yet untapped) and TSI have got in early so the opportunities are enormous
    2. India is the 2nd most populous nation on earth which, combined with 1, make this unique
    3. The banking sector in India is developing at a phenomenal rate and is assisted by the government rather than tied up in red tape
    4. While everyone believes they are picking the next big winner when it comes to a stock and at an early enough point in the price cycle to make a lot of money, very few people get this right more than once in their lifetime unless they are extremely luckily
    5. The combination of the conservative nature of management and the fact TSI India is privately owned means that news flow is not rushed or exaggerated ... rather, it is understated and often "slow" ... while this may appear frustrating it is also a great asset to allow the early movers to get in quick before all the cards are revealed
    6. The planned sale or IPO of TSI India creates and exit opportunity (capital gain or return of investment through dividends) for everyone when the share price is high rather than requiring a big holding to be sold down over time (to avoid depressing the market) or being sold by another holder in 1 go and sinking the share price (just think of the start of this week).
    7. The shareholding of TSI India (namely 75% CX Partners) means that the desires of all parties are aligned and at the same point in time

There are others (which is why I am still in the market with buy orders) but I think this probably paints a clear enough picture of my thoughts

MartyW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.