GAS 10.0% 11.0¢ state gas limited

UNIFIED SUPER GAS FIELD, page-76

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1102
    Pump the 4 wells at Nyanda planned are production wells not exploration wells so they arent going to tell us what we dont already know. Assuming they drill all 4 by Xmas and start dewatering and flow testing and then get a reserve estimate I think we are looking at June. If they get a second rig onto rougemont and complete it before xmas as well then that may push the SP along a little as that will reflect the possibility of future expansion of resource. What we have here is RC saying 5+ TCF and the SP isnt moving. Drilling some production wells and burning lots of cash isnt going to influence much IMO. When the reserve report for Nyanda precint comes out that may push the SP along but until there is a pipeline and production facility its "stranded gas". We are looking to end of 22 to be in production at best. What I am interested in L7 in terms of looks is how it looks on 3D. Do you have any idea as to when we can expect this or do I have to go to the AGM and put the question? Not that I would expect any direct answer, more likely riddles, but yes it is surprising that no one has gone back over this territory and given I dont think we will see much SP action from GAS for a while it would be nice to see some of the recent raise go towards having a good look at L7.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $30.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $13.62K 123.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35930 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 60727 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.